flat roof and wooden porch hell

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i have a porch which is 10ft by 5ft which seems to wooden clad i hate it and would love to get rid of it but anyway was wondering about getting it pebble dashed so it at least looks like the house abit more!! i would need two walls done, my question is would this be expensive and would it be waterproof and what matience would it need?? it has started to leak and dont exactly know if it is the roof or the wall!!! The roof has jeaked before so needs replaced. I is an ex housing exec house and everyone has the same problems just dont know what to do if a got a brick on built will it be very expensive.

Sponsored Links
hey so rebuilt it is then so i should hold off getting a new roof then. Was wondering just want a standard porch of brick no windows or anything like that how much would that cost? Would like a pitch roof would that be very expensive should i contact a builder or roofer??

Sponsored Links
My new porch needed planning permision and a set of drawings, which added to the cost, so it was more involved than just getting a builder in.

hey so rebuilt it is then so i should hold off getting a new roof then. Was wondering just want a standard porch of brick no windows or anything like that how much would that cost? Would like a pitch roof would that be very expensive should i contact a builder or roofer??

the average porch would cost approx £3500,depending on door type roof type(i.e.pvc door ,tiled or slate roof)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back