Flat roof, liquid plastic costing cost per square metre

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I have been looking up online for prices for a liquid roof system as the roof for my extension is working out to be a lot more costly than I though it would be. IS there a rough price per metre people work on?

I have about 30 square metres to be done in a kind of L shape and it has a couple of roof lights in it can any one give me an idea of costing or advice if they have recently had something done?

tanks for any help!

Sponsored Links
What was you originally looking to put on the roof as a covering?.

Wouldnt cost a lot to put a three layer felt roof on something that size, probably about £700.00 all in.

I dont deal with the liquid roofing myself but m sure its dearer....

Dependant on the system you are looking at £19-£27 per square metre for materials plus labour and profit, some systems can be done in a day wheras others can need 24 hours before a top coat is applied so approx costs I would reckon at around £1500.00

Sponsored Links
Thanks very much thats just what I was looking for, the prices that I have been quoted are linked in no way to the cost of the materials or labour!

they just seem to be prices that are made up!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back