Flat roof quote for building not yet built!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am wanting to build a workshop/studio of 12ft by 12ft and would need a flat roof...I am trying to get a quote but I've gone through the yellow pages for the past hour and not one roofing company is prepared to give me a quote without first looking at the building, which doesn't exist!

There are huge ads that look very professional and when you ring someone grumbles 'elo' and others are deadlines (brand new copy of YP), I've tried the 'find an expert' button but none in my area...Any ideas?

The new house will be based in Staines.

Sponsored Links
Hi, I recently rang around flat roofing contractors in my area(Bromley) to get an idea as I am very out of touch with the pricing. they ranged from 25 to 40 pounds a metre for high performance felt. something the size you are talking about is quite small and therefore a yardage price may not apply. Personally I will give a job price on anything under 25yds as it doesn't work out profitable to do it on a yardage basis. anyone who knows their trade should be able give you a rough idea from a measurement. i would have though it would be similar for your area as its still around london. :evil:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back