Flat roofing cost

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I live in the northeast in county durham. Can anyone tell me if £750 is reasonable to re-felt a 10 x 14 foot flat roof in my area?
Would a grp roof cost a lot more?

I'd have a go myself but i've not got that skill

Sponsored Links
Could you expand on this. Is it for new decking? Overlay? Insulation? Have you considered EPDM?

Thanks for the advice lads, yes it's just the 3 layers of covering.

Yes upstairscharly Overlay only. I looked at EPDM but one thing I didn't want to risk, being part of the house's roof is to mess it up.
If I had a garage to practise on 1st. it'd be a different story. then if i did need a roofer to pull me out the s*it there'd be minimal damage if the weather turned in the meantime (anyway i think!).

Would fibre glass option be a lot more than £750 for a 10 x 14 foot roof?

If he's a descent roofer he won't be doing the roof in dodgy weather will he? if he does i chase him? :eek:

Sponsored Links
doesnt seem too bad. bit more than i charge here in devon but not by much, would be a little under £600 here, generally £35sqm and £30 per board that needs replacing, and i guess it depends how good a rate he gets at his supplier.
so as long as he uses good felt its not robbery..

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back