Flavel Emberglow II gas fire spares

S

ScottyMc

I have one of these fires named aboved and would like to know if anyone knows of companies that supply spares? I have had the fire for what must be over 10 years now.

I am in need of a new coal bed and coal set. I have found a few suppliers but it's looking at around £200 for spares.

I am wondering whether or not it would be worthwile replacing these parts and giving the appliance a good clean or buying a new unit?
Would I expect to see an improvement on the heat kW output if I do so?

Cheers
Scotty

Sponsored Links
With the present 'green & efficiency' climate that we live in, I would think that any new gas fire would be much more efficient than one that is over ten years old.
If it is going to cost £200 to make the old one 'look' better there is no saying as to how long it will be before things start packing up. After 10 years it does not owe you anything.
I would double that amount and get a new one that should last another 10 years.
http://gasapplianceguide.co.uk/flavel_emberglow_gas_fire.htm
dave

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back