FLAVEL REGANT GAS FIRE

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i am after a radiant for a flavel regant gas fire anyone know the radiant part number.

Sponsored Links
You will find the instructions with a few part numbers here
www.bfm-europe.com

You may have to buy them in pack of 4.
Original Regents came with orange radiants instead of white

GOD YEA WANNA try and buy wanna these buggeeers i rang flavel only to have a bitchyy cow on the phone giving me no help at all.

im looking for the t model is it a t151 or a t173, t193, t95

Sponsored Links
The Flavel numbers you have quoted t151 t173 t193 and t95 are not our
part numbers they are Flavel part numbers. We do not understand why
they have said they are ours unless you have given them SKU numbers fromour site. Unfortunately we are not able to advise which one you require.

Kind regards
Sales

Can you believe this even the people selling the radiants cant tell me.
THEY ARE SELLING them on there website but wont tell me which radiant
is for which fire.

funnily enough i've just been to do a landlord's and the fire was a regent and all the radiants were missing! must be a day for it
anyway the information on serial number etc was underneath on the base of the fire and consisted of letters rather than numbers.

If you have at least one of the radiants. you will find a number engraved on the back. This should be enough info for the partscenter. It was when I needed one last year. Unforetunately I cannot remember any other info.
Good luck

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back