flexi hoses

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hello new here,
just installing a new kitchen, and i have come to the sink installation, my question is, can i connect flexi hoses to a compression fitting.IE- if i use the nut & olive from a compression fitting and put it on the copper pipe can i attach a flexi hose this way, or does it need to go to a copper nut with the yorkshire fitting,

Sponsored Links
Why not just use the nut and olive that it came with what are you trying to achieve

thanks for reply, i wasnt sure the nut and washer it came with would give me a proper seal on the pipe, as i thought a brass would be better, i need to warm up and remove,a straight connector and replace it with this fitting

Its still not clear what you are trying to connect to, a normal flex tap connector, connects 15mm coper tube to half inch BSP tail of a tap,
The nut and olive connect to the 15mm tube and the nut and washer to the tap.

Sponsored Links
Why not buy some flexi tails that screw directly into the base of your new taps - take your copper tails to the plumbers so they can match the size. They normally come with 15mm compression fittings at the other end or you can even get them with 15mm push-fit on the other end so that they connect directly to your 15mm pipes with no hassle

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back