Flexi Pipe For Taps

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Just refitted an old kitchen tap by paini model trixi. One of the flexi pipes was faulty so bought some new ones from screwfix which have a 12mm fitting at the tap end. Tried fitting the new flexi but the 12mm end was slightly too big and would not screw in, I then tried a spare set of flexi which had 10mm ends and these were way too loose. I'm thinking the original supplied flexi must be 11mm but no one seems to sell this size. Any ideas on a way around this?

Thanks
Victor

Sponsored Links
Never heard of anything but 10 or 12mm. Just return the whole tap as it was faulty as supplied. Screwfix are usually very good for returns.

This is an old tap that I bought 10yrs ago but hardly used until cartridge failed. Bought some new cartridges for it recently and refitted it as another tap had died. So definitely can't take it back.

Sponsored Links
Possibly, I've lost my verniers so can't measure properly.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back