FLIES!!!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Ok I am really getting ****ed off now, I'm sitting on my computer in my room, and I have killed about 10 of those tiny little flies that keep flying around me, the ones you get off plants.

I have no plants in my room or anywere else in the flat, and my room is clean. I am also a clean person so I don't see why I would attract flies.
(just got out of the shower)

I live in a 3rd floor flat and there are BIG trees not far from my window, but my windows and other windows in the flat are always shut due to the cold weather.

How are they getting in, where are they coming from, I hope they are not nesting in my room somewhere!!!!!

Sponsored Links
could be them fruit flyes i used to have a parrot and they once tryed to take over his cage

That could make sense as I'm sitting here with my

luxurymixfruit.jpg

*Whitworth's Luxury Mixed Fruit Soaked In Rum*

They going in the bin!

John - it probably wont help with the fly situation but get off your computer. Sitting on a computer can never be recommended and i'm sure you'll find a chair more comfortable. ;)

Sponsored Links
Fruit flies lol. Leave fruit in a room and you get lots of the blighters - where do they come from in a sealed house?

ewww not a nice thought to think that I was just eating something the flies come off!!

Sponsored Links
Back