floor protection

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi, just got my new table delivered, however i have a problem. the floor is tiled and not perfectly level so the base rocks and moves. ive been told to buy some mats for the base to try and level it and stop it moving and scratching my tiles. any idea where i could buy them, B & Q perhaps and what exactly im looking for and what they are called.

Sponsored Links
Called Felt Furniture Pads or Felt Pads, peel back & stick-on, B&Q do them & most diy stores or plenty on ebay here

Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
last post is correct felt stick on are good you can get them at wal-mart or any furniture store.

if anyone has black marks on vinyal floors no problem put on shoes with white gum sole and scuff the black mark it's gone
good luck

Sponsored Links
we dont have wal mart.

they do own a store here, but its still run as it always was

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back