floor tiling costs

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i have just ripped out my old kitchen and before i install the new one i thought i would lay ceramic floor tiles ( the area is quite big as its a kitchen/dining 18 sq metres ) I have bought everything required to do the job and am quite a competent d.i.y er ...well i like to think i am anyway.
The problem i have is i now have to go away with work and time is an issue . I am thinking of getting someone to do it but don't want to get ripped off...has anyone any idea of the cost that would be involved bearing in mind i have all the materials and the kitchen is totally empty , even skirting boards are up . I'd like to know a rough idea before i get a couple of quotes.

Sponsored Links
The following all need answering before anyone can give you any idea of what to expect.
Is it just a square or is it some daft shape? Size of tiles? Type of tiles? What adhesive did you get? Floor flat (ready to tile)?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back