Flooring Parquet

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I need to fill in some gaps inside a cork border within a parquet floor. Its approx 1 cm wide by 1.5 cms in depth - does anybody know 0of a supplier where I can buy this. the floor I'm repairing is approx 30 years old - dont know if that makes a difference??

help!! :?:

Sponsored Links
can you advise how do i check out your profile - or better still could you kindly send over your web site details

i dont think ur allowed to post site details or advertise on the posts. if u look at the "floors/stairs/lofts/floor tiling" forum where it lists all th topics you sould see a topic called "Engineered Flooring". and if ur quick enough the last reply on that topic "Latest Post" will still be "WouldYouLike". click on the WouldYouLike in that column and it should take you to WouldYouLike s profile page.

By the way, this is just the way i do it because i dont know any better. If you know of a quicker and better way please feel free to inform me!! :) :)

Sponsored Links
or even better, that sticky at the top, the author is WoodYouLike. so no need to be quick or anything. just click on the name in the author column and bingo! its a sticky so should always be there

doinupmyfirstplace said:
By the way, this is just the way i do it because i dont know any better. If you know of a quicker and better way please feel free to inform me!! :) :)
For future references: go here://www.diynot.com/forums/search.php, type the name of the author in e.g doinupmyfirstplace, tick the box Display results as posts and the next screen will be filled with posts and direct links of the author (just click on the name in any op the post, left hand collum)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back