Parquet flooring, problems finding matching wood and size!!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Im new to this forum,

I have a project on the go at the moment putting down reclaimed parquet flooring... It's almost done looks great but I have run out of the parquet fingers!

The summer house has what I believe to be a teak/mahogony colour wood finger parquet, possibly oak but doubt it

The finger dimension are

152mm or 15.2 cm in length

9mm deep

25mm or 2.5cm wide

I bought what I thought was more than enough... as they say you can only learn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For me this did not apply as I bought some rclaimed oak finger parquet to floor the newly extended kitchen, and again Im short on parquet fingers!!!

This time the dimensions are

115mm or 11.5cm in length

23mm or 2.3cm wide

9mm deep

I believe this to be oak parquet as the wood is much lighter than summer house parquet although they have a similar grain??

So if any one knows any one selling parquet flooring either new or used which is the same dimension then let me know, or if you can advise on what the wood is likely to be?

Many thanks

r

[/b]

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back