Flow & Return temps

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Wonder if anyone can advise please. i've been reading till Im dizzy the fine art of balancing my system and every day I find myself with my digital thermometer re adjusting the flow and return to each rad. Just as I get it absolutly perfect (20 degree c differential), the very next day its circa 12 to 15. Anyway, my heating is brilliant as a result of all the tinkering and works perfectly but being a perfectionist, i've been reading further that my Vaillant EcoTec 630 should have a flow & return temp differential to the boiler of 20 degrees c in order for it to work efficiently and condense. My question rather than problem is how critical is this differential at the boiler given that my system works A1 perfectly and the rads vary in flow & return differential between 12 and 20 degrees but the rooms that need more heat have the lower diff so it actually suite my layout. Any responses greatly appreciated from a perfectionist!!!

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back