flue gas anylysers and test equipment.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi can anyone tell me where is the best place to buy servicing and test equipment for domestic oil fired central heating units.

need to know costs so that i can justify the oftec course

Thanks

Brian

Sponsored Links
You need to know what income benefit you will get, to justify the course, not the cost of the test equipment. :D :

You will probably be able to by the instruments at most of the training places for a good deal. But think around £600 for a complete kit.

Thanks oilman the work is out there to pay for the assesment as long as I pass the thing I have two jobs in hand this is what made me look at the course in the first place.

Just have to hope its sustainable work

the average charge for annual service round here is £70.00 does this sound right to you. coz it sounds bloody expensive to me :eek:

Sponsored Links
If you can't pass the assessment you should take up watching soaps for a living.

It's expensive!!! But not if you do the service properly. It takes a couple of hours to go through the whole exercise and the paperwork, and that doesn't include travelling time. I know someone who does a good job for much less, but I know of quite a few who charge about £55 and just change the nozzle and leave. :eek: and they want cash :eek: :eek: :eek: and they don't give receipts :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back