Flue in roof advice

27 Mar 2013
Reaction score
United Kingdom
Hi all

Quick bit of advice needed

I would like the flue pipe (for a kitchen extrator fan) to be straighten on the roof. What should I be asking a roofer to do and how what pieces can the roofer use to make a flue pipe that currently is at a diagnal angle come out through the roof vertically.

Please see my pic album //www.diynot.com/network/krystar/albums/
for pictures of what i mean, in particualr the pic in the loft with the flue. I want it coming out straight in the roof, but not sure how to explain this toa roofer.

Many thanks !!!
Sponsored Links
Ask a roofer to make it "vertical"

You might need a new lead slate suitable for the roof angle and the the tiles cut around it, but you can reuse the existing pipe and terminal

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links