Fly the flag

Boris went up a couple of weeks ago to smooth things over.

That's boosted the Indie vote.

Sponsored Links
I'm sure I've seen petitions before.

https://news.sky.com/story/brexit-petition-to-revoke-article-50-hits-6-million-signatures-11680597

Marches, too.

MarchMarch.jpg

Sponsored Links
Sooner this Scottish independence
Caper gets sorted the better imho

every thing the snp government do is linked to independance in some way or another

snp should clean up at there coming up elections than have this
Referendum

if all go s well they should gain independance and leave the union

if there was a vote in the uk I would vote the Scots out of the union

sooner the better

Scots would be better off out of the union :sneaky:

and England would be better off with out Scotland

Somebody better get to work removing all the British flags from European soil, if we're going to start making up new laws on flying flags

home-cooking.jpg

But really, what is the problem? People are free to fly flags of an ally, surely?

Should we stop doing this on 4th July? Will you be out protesting for the US flags to be removed?

the-mall-state-visit-trump-z.jpg

The difference is that Sturgeon is flying the EU flag over a government building, not a cafe. And the flags in the lower pic are in honour of a visting head of state - the Stars and Stripes isn't there 364 daye per year.

Scots would be better off out of the union :sneaky:

and England would be better off with out Scotland
I can agree with your second line, but as for the first - Scotland would sink like a stone without support from England.

She and the corrupt snp need kicking out, horrible anti English, racist, bunch of morons.

I will turn this on its head?? If I may?

All this [type] of Anti-Scottish rhetoric including the main instigators, Bo-Jo + Greace moog are really really assisting the Scots to want to stay in a Union.

Just think about it? even if it is for a couple of Milliseconds

The difference is that Sturgeon is flying the EU flag over a government building,
I don't know why she's flying the E.U. flag or what right she thinks she has to fly it because, Scotland was never a member of the E.U. And, it never will be because it doesn't meet the criteria.

Sturgeon has never come clean with Scots voters on the implications of independence.
What currency would they use? (using Sterling would not be independence);
How would they get back into the EU? - (they have to show fiscal competence for a number of years before being admitted);
There would be a hard border with rUK, their biggest market;
Most sensible Scots would sell up and move south - Scotland would become a failed state.

Last edited:
I can agree with your second line, but as for the first - Scotland would sink like a stone without support from England.

nah they will have the EU to bail em out :LOL:

sooner they gain independance the better for all concerned IMO

every thing sturgeon does is with the goal of independance in mind
Flying this flag to this Chinese virus caper

The Labour Party that use to hold sway in Scotland have been wiped out

Polks show the Scots have a majority in favour of independance
Get the referendum done and get them out of the union ASAP

I don't know why she's flying the E.U. flag or what right she thinks she has to fly it because, Scotland was never a member of the E.U. And, it never will be because it doesn't meet the criteria.
She has no right; it's just a childish gesture - stamping her feet because she can't have what she wants.

Sturgeon takes our Barnet money with one hand, and then slaps us across the face with the other.
Even if she gained independence, whatever problems Scotland faced in the future, it would always be Englands' Fault.
Devolution was Blair's crackpot scheme, intended to entrench Labour votes at the expense of the Conservatives but - like all his ill-thought out policies - from higher education to Iraq - it backfired spectacularly.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back