FOOL Britannia

Sponsored Links
I dare bet not a lot of people would know (or even care ) who wrote Rule Britannia, or set it to music.
Anyway, had Labour won the last Election, do you think Gordy Brown would have done any better ? ;) ;) ;) ;)

I dare bet not a lot of people would know (or even care ) who wrote Rule Britannia, or set it to music.
Anyway, had Labour won the last Election, do you think Gordy Brown would have done any better ? ;) ;) ;) ;)

Probably not but he might have cast an eye over it.

I didn't know the answers but then I didn't go to Eton :rolleyes:

A prime minister should be a statesman, professional, aloof.

He has no place being on such a show, how many prior PM's could you imagine going on such programmes, Thatcher, Major, no way, not even sure the spinmaster Blair would have (brown would have been to chicken, not to professional).

Sponsored Links
He looks sillier and less professional by the week. The Tories are becoming a joke party.

He has no place being on such a show, how many prior PM's could you imagine going on such programmes, Thatcher, Major, no way, not even sure the spinmaster Blair would have (brown would have been to chicken, not to professional).
Blair did do Letterman, albeit he was an ex-PM by the time he did it. Though not by much.

I see no problem with a PM doing a chat show if he wants, and he even got a fairly easy ride from Letterman. Frankly, Cameron got a harder time from Jonathan Ross.

It's a risk though. If it goes right, it's good for a politician's image. But it could easily go wrong. The notion of Brown doing it makes me shudder.

Sponsored Links
Back