For clarification

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've received countless PMs & emails from various deadbeats, looking for clarification that I'm the actual infamous D1ck Puller.
I'm that very notorious, gifted & very wealthy Plumber.

Sponsored Links
And a lot of other names in between.

With the possible exception of Dr Drivel, you probably hold the title of being the most banned from the most web forums.

I've received countless PMs & emails from various deadbeats, looking for clarification that I'm the actual infamous D1ck Puller.

Are you still insulting the good folk on the Screwfix forum?

Sponsored Links

Are you still insulting the good folk on the Screwfix forum?

It's just banter mate. You know what; when Screflux had a limited number of Mods & the banter was in full flow. People would PM me, people that were house bound, they'd say how much they loved the forum, couldn't wait to have a read & a laugh.

So if you can't take a bit of Micky taking & banter - grow a set of balls!!

And a lot of other names in between.

With the possible exception of Dr Drivel, you probably hold the title of being the most banned from the most web forums.

Oh here Tony, there could only be one Dr Drivel aka Water Systems etc etc.
His stuff was the stuff of legend!! I still read some of it on Heat Banks, it's great stuff & very entertaining reading......... ;)

Haven't heard of him for a couple of years & have a very good hunch who he was. I hope he's still with us.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back