For techies - Potential Flaw in Zs/ADS calculations?

Im lost for words john, never seen anything like it Closest i got to that was when i took my city and quilds "C" course, nowadays would not know where to start
Despite appearances, it really is only very simple/basic algebra. Assuming you have some background in algebra (even O-Level/GCSE would probably be enough), if you sat down and took your time, thinking carefully, going through it 'step by step' (i.e. pausing at each equals sign), you would probably be able to get to grips with it (if you really wanted to :) ).

Kind Regards, John

Sponsored Links
I think the logic was a bigger problem than the algebra for me! Most of my problems were not knowing which V, I, and R to use in my ohm's law!

Enjoyed it though, in a perverse kind of way. Maybe someone should lock this thread so we never get reminded of it in future...

I think the logic was a bigger problem than the algebra for me! Most of my problems were not knowing which V, I, and R to use in my ohm's law!
Yes, I agree - as I said to Rocky, daunting though it might look to those not used to such things, the algebra was really very straightforward and 'basic'.

Of course, the algebra I was originally trying to do (with several additional variables), although again algebraically 'straightforward', was so complex as to be a total (and never completed!) nightmare!

Kind Regards, John

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back