For the wet lefties

Sponsored Links
Jeez us wept

Who are the fruit cakes employed at the tax payers expense who were
Going to release these scum bags

They are imo not up for the job and should be kicked out literally

If you read the article, it says that he was automatically eligible for release.
The Government at the time was Tory.
The judge was bound by law to follow legislation set by parliament.
Home Secretary at the time was either Savid Javid or Amber Rudd.
Presumably they would have said something?

• Thanks
Reactions: DP
If you read the article, it says that he was automatically eligible for release.
The Government at the time was Tory.
The judge was bound by law to follow legislation set by parliament.
Home Secretary at the time was either Savid Javid or Amber Rudd.
Presumably they would have said something?

Well in fairness they should all be kicked out

Because they are not up
To snuff

And I don’t care what there politics are or what party they represent

Any one involved in the early release of these fruit cakes should be held to account

Left to me there would never have been an option of early release it would not be possible

Sponsored Links
Same old story. Pathetic initial sentence then the possibility of getting out early for being a good boy/girl.

Meanwhile, the victim is left with lifelong challenges.

Seem fair to anyone? Anyone want to defend folk like this getting short sentences followed by the potential for early release?

Anyone?

The whole system needs an overhaul and quick. Esteemed legal system revered by the world? Ha Ha Haaaaaa.

I'm going to say it again.

Build MORE prisons, staff them PROPERLY and lock scum like this up for MUCH longer. Justice for the victims. Oh but wait, what about the wants and needs of the person who committed the crime? I say yes, try to rehabilitate lower level criminals. Folk like this? Whole life sentence.

The concept of early release is actually to improve prisoner behaviour as bad behaviour looses remission.
pi understand the point but it’s not “woke lefties” - the system is mainly right wing.
By all means campaign for tougher sentences, but you are blaming the wrong people.

The concept of early release is actually to improve prisoner behaviour as bad behaviour looses remission.
pi understand the point but it’s not “woke lefties” - the system is mainly right wing.
By all means campaign for tougher sentences, but you are blaming the wrong people.
Yes, and it's a flawed concept. I'm not sure what the line in the sand should be (severity of crime wise) however if we can for simplicities sake break it into lower level and higher level crimes, yes lower level should have the carrot of early release. Higher level crimes? No. Try to rehabilitate by all means, but if you do something like severely f**k up a child's legs for the rest of their life, early release shouldn't be an option.

Not sure who you mean by the wrong people. If you mean judges cause they're limited by sentencing guidelines, this ties in with my point re the whole system needs revised.

Jeez, do folk not read what folk actually type.

Any one torturing a 41 day old baby

Should never ever see the light of day again

There entire life should be spent behind bars and the only time they come out is for there own funeral

I don’t care if it’s in humane I really don’t

They should know that they have no hope absolutely no hope of release ever

And with luck if they have no hope they would take their own life ???

And encouraged to do so ????

Like many things in life, we overcomplicate some (like the legal system) no doubt to ensure the massive legal machine keeps on turning, greasing the wallets of all those involved.

Through frequent beatings, you f**ked up a child's legs for the rest of their life? 40 years minimum. NEXT ...

You threw acid over an innocent persons face causing them blindness and severe burns that they'll need to manage for the rest of their life? 40 years minimum. NEXT ...

You killed someone in cold blood? Whole life tariff. NEXT ...

I'd soon get through the overly complicated backlog. Friggin' joke.

Sponsored Links
Back