ford mondeo air con

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a 04 mondeo 2.0 tdci and the air con is blowing hot air is there a problem that is so obvious to anyone but me? Or do i have to take it in to one of these aircon regassing places? How often do they need regassing? and can anyone recommend somebody in the oxford area?

Many Thanks

Sponsored Links
Ring your local KwikFit, I think they have an offer on at the moment. Something like check it for free or £45 to re charge, just saw it in passing.
JonB

mk3 mondeo fairly reliable with air con gas could be wireing fault
but you have to start by checking the gas pressure ask them to read the pressure in the system and check for A/C clutch for engagement first or they will bill you for full regas i assume it is compleatly not working

JonB said:
Ring your local KwikFit, I think they have an offer on at the moment. Something like check it for free or £45 to re charge, just saw it in passing.
JonB
hell no go to car air con specilist look up yellow pages get a quote. That way you wont be quick swicked

Sponsored Links
Kwik fit gaurantee a 10% improvement in temp at your coldest vent or there is no charge for doing it. They are backed by a company called autoclimate, who provide telephone support for kwik fit, but only during normal office hours so don't go at the weekend.

Back