Forget staying close to EU after Brexit, chancellor tells business

Sponsored Links
So you are saying there are more examples, excellent, hope they get their wishes.

A good example of an embittered remoaner wishing badness on his fellow countrymen.
And then publicly gloating on an internet forum.

A good example of an embittered remoaner wishing badness on his fellow countrymen.
Oh I think that quitters win the 'badness' award!

After all, they're happy to see the economy take a hit...
Happy that losing jobs/livelihoods even if they are friends/family is ok...
A return to violence in NI is a price worth paying apparently...
And the possible break up of the UK isn't a problem for them...
They couldn't give a monkeys for the millions living in limbo in the UK and the EU...
And they certainly don't care about limiting life choices for all living in this country now and in the future...

Yep, 'quitters'/'brexiteers'/'leavers' are now simply synonyms for 'haters'!

They couldn't give a monkeys for the millions living in limbo in the UK and the EU...
If the EU's so good, the EU limboists should be rubbing their hands together when we leave - or are they depending on handouts from the UK? Anyway, if you don’t like living in the non-EU United Kingdom, you can always leave. Oh, wait, you already have, haven’t you? Have you? Haven’t you? I’ll put you down as a PNTS. That’s 'prefer not to say'. Maybe even a UTS. Unable to say?

Sponsored Links
After all, they're happy to see the economy take a hit...
Happy that losing jobs/livelihoods even if they are friends/family is ok...
A return to violence in NI is a price worth paying apparently...
And the possible break up of the UK isn't a problem for them...
And they certainly don't care about limiting life choices for all living in this country now and in the future...

Give me some evidence of leavers who want any of those.
Take your time boyo.
Because you sound just like another opinionated remoaner hater.

Your Brexit economist Minford said this would happen and needed to happen - the end of motor manufacturing in the UK.

Why are you upset thats exactly what you voted for.

And its what are getting.

Says the bloke who says this...

"Considering Brexit is certain to cause an economic downturn in the short term before the UK can begin to benefit from the new emerging growth markets instead of the mature shrinking EU market, it would seem to me older people that voted Brexit have created a situation that will have a negative impact on themselves and a better long term future for the youngsters."

Suck it up you turncoat loser.:ROFLMAO:

Hey Ryler, well done. You got ellal to answer a question. Is it the UK ellal or the EU one though? I bet he won’t answer that one. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back