Formula 1 championship decider on Sunday.

Think Lando has the best seat in the house to see how things pan out at the start

And if they both act like silly children Lando could easily be at the front. He said he thinks he will just stay behind and watch how it develops. It would be amazing if he managed to get the jump on both of them but I'd settle for him getting the jump on Hamilton.

Sponsored Links
And if they both act like silly children Lando could easily be at the front. He said he thinks he will just stay behind and watch how it develops. It would be amazing if he managed to get the jump on both of them but I'd settle for him getting the jump on Hamilton.

I'm sure Merc will pull some "strings" within McLaren management were that to happen..

Maybe I'm just overly patriotic, but of course I want the Brit to win.

Sponsored Links
Stopped watching F1 after Schumacher retired, not a big fan of Lewis Hamilton as he has played safe winning with Mercedes and not left to rebuild another team.

Manufactured win for maxi boy...
Great drive by the 'ammer' spoilt by sh-te teams and persons behind the wheel.
-0-

Mercedes strategists lost that race and the season rather than Max winning it. Red Bull beat them on every tyre change and pit stop throughout. Lets hope the stewards and race director get the sh1t together and clarify the rules for 2022.

Manufactured win for maxi boy...
Great drive by the 'ammer' spoilt by sh-te teams and persons behind the wheel.
-0-
...possibly, but in the end they all work for (...in a way!) the real winners - 'Formula One Group', and this has been a dramatic conclusion and an amazing season for them. :)

What a shame for it to be end that way. Great spectacle though

I can’t see the FIA reversing their decision.

I agree.

There would have been no controversy if they had not made that decision and Hamilton had won.

It was good of Jenson Button to volunteer as a subject for the first day of hairdressers'college.

What a shame for it to be end that way. Great spectacle though

I can’t see the FIA reversing their decision.

No shame in the way it ended. Hamilton cried foul when Verstappen cleanly undertook on the first lap - fifth corner and then claimed he slowed down enough to give back the metre-age he had gained. Looking back at the replays he clearly didn't give very much of it back and, although Verstappen was not happy about it, he didn't bleat about it the way Hamilton has done in similar situations. Would have been a shame to end under the safety car, as it did earlier in the season, but both teams wanted to race and so both teams did.
I think Max deserved the win. He, and all the team, have battled throughout the season. A very spectacular race and hopefully next season will bring more now that Hamiltons domination has been broken. I'd like to see George Russel perform in the same way Sainz has for Ferrari.

Sponsored Links
Back