Forum: What is going on.

L

LooPrEvil

I am trying to post some responses but the system is so slow tonight, and then when it finally posts my message there is no content included.

DONT COME SLAPPING MY KNUCKLES ADMIN - ITS YOUR SYSTEM THAT IS PLAYING UP!! :rolleyes:

Lou

Sponsored Links
I am trying to post some responses but the system is so slow tonight, and then when it finally posts my message there is no content included.

DONT COME SLAPPING MY KNUCKLES ADMIN - ITS YOUR SYSTEM THAT IS PLAYING UP!! :rolleyes:

Lou

AND NOW WHEN I GO BACK TO THE POSTINGS THE TEXT HAS BEEN INSERTED - TUT!!

We have had some downtime and subsequent issues this evening. Apologies for any problems this may have caused.

Lou

AND NOW WHEN I GO BACK TO THE POSTINGS THE TEXT HAS BEEN INSERTED - TUT!!

AND NOW IT HAS DONE MULTIPLE POSTINGS OF THIS AS WELL, HAVING INITIALLY FAILED!

Lou.

Sponsored Links
We have had some downtime and subsequent issues this evening. Apologies for any problems this may have caused.

No problem admin, I did not want you to think I was 'messing about'!

Please feel free to delete these posts and the multiple responses that have occured on Audio / Visual.

Lou.

This is what I got last night and again this morning.

DIYnot.com - A critical error has occurred:

Error doing DB query userdata row fetch
Click here to return to the DIYnot.com Homepage

Clicking here did nothing!

Sponsored Links
Back