Forum problems?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The forum seems to go majorarily slow for me on all my computers, 3. All other websites are okay including a half dozen or so other forums that I am on. Is there a problem with this forum's servers?

Sponsored Links
Hi Pete, they have been a few issues this morning as a transistion to new hardware wasn't as smooth as we'd have liked!! Should be sorted now, apologies for that.

Hi - How do I open a topic to ask for help ? It seems there is no place to write or open a new thread to post it on here. Please advise as I have been searching everwhere on this site without success. Many thanks

How do I open a topic to ask for help ?

Can't you see the orange button near the top left, which says "post new thread"?
Once you've gone into the right category first though.

Sponsored Links
rsgaz - thanks. I was not expecting the Post New Thread to be in orange. Over looked it as I thought it is part of the site decoration. I was searching along the top that says New Post, Spy, Treading Topic.....and even on Home, How to...
Thanks for pointing this out. Have a good day.

Hi Pete, they have been a few issues this morning as a transistion to new hardware wasn't as smooth as we'd have liked!! Should be sorted now, apologies for that.

Bit late with this sorry. Thanks for the reply. Yep everything seems to be okay now.

Back