Franke kitchen sink waste pipe sizes

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I fitted a new Franke sink in our kitchen in 2010 and used their pluming kit to do so. One of the pipes on the u bend keeps coming off and resulting a mini flood under the sink - on checking today the black rubber seal which fits on the downpipe appears to be damaged so is not creating a tight fit when the threaded bit is tightened so I need to replace it.

The problem is the pipe sizes seem odd (on measuring it appears to be around 35mm?) - I took the u bend to Wickes and tried both a 32mm and 40mm but they didn't fit (I did buy the 32mm seal and it is doing the trick as a very temporary fix with some props under the u bend itself to take the pressure off but it is really stretched so it might not last long!) - does anyone know what size of fitment Franke are and where I can get them?

I found the complete plumbing kits online for around £20 but I literally only need one rubber seal so am hoping not to have to buy the kit if I can help it and the kits look very different to the ones I got so I am not sure if the sizes will have changed since then as well.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
If you can fling a picture of the connection and what seal it is, then it may be easier to help.

I don't believe that you can get a seal kit for the Franke waste kits but there may be a substitute

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back