Freezer (zanussi issues)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Help or advice required.

I have a Zanussi 56/52 RF fridge freezer.

For a good few months now our frizge has constantly said Too Warm and the freezer is incapable of lkeeping ice cream frozen in the top drawer. We have cleaned it etc and checked the doors seal properly but still too warm. Can someone advise possible probs and also advise who best to get in, I am in West Sussex. Its getting proper bad now and if it's not going to cost £100 plus we'll get someone in.

Damo

If we have to buy one we have these 3 on the list:

Hotpoint FF200
Siemens KG32U193GB
Miele 8862SD

Any thoughts on these welcome

Sponsored Links
I've done more digging and through taking the plastic cover off behind the freezer draws I have discovered the element, which the top rung has ice on it but the rest is distinctly uncold.

Anyone k now how much replacements are or what could be causing it?

System blockage, weak compressor or short of gas.
You could try calling a few companies but I don't think you'll see it fixed for £100.

Thanks sleepyhead, do youo reckon it's better to go and buy new? I don't know at mhich point its better to go new.

Sponsored Links
John Lewis own brand, check it out on the net or in store. Free 5 year warranty on their stuff at the moment.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back