Friday Film Review :Silent Hill

M

Moz

A mother searches for her sick daughter in the haunted, deserted town of Silent Hill....

This is not a bad film , the critics have sl*gged it off but its quite a shocker an in places quite gruesome for a 15 cert film ....

it took me back to the old PS1 game an had all the thrills there nicely ,never mind what snotty critics say this fillum is a good one ..
btw if you like cleavage this movie wont disappoint ;)
8/10
well worth a see ,good date movie ..lol :) :)

on another note I nearly got banned argueing with the cinema manager about the £1 increase ,
its usually £4.90 but this week its £5.90 ...cheeky monkies :) :)
why you might ask as I did........
an was told its because the kids are off an its busy,extra staff needed !!!!!!!!! ,so prices have gone up , DAMN FLAMING CHEEK ...

I told him I would be speaking to his Boss on Monday on the phone about this Blatant rip-off ,lol
(I have complained a few times about things to his area manager an recieved a letter of apology /free tickets etc ;) )

why should I going by myself have to fund other peoples kids ..lol ,woe betide this manager if he has done this off his own back ,lol :)

an the noisy b*stards are a nightmare in there as well ..lol , ;) ;)

Sponsored Links
The old PS1 game, maybe you could tell me what to do, I just ran round in circles only to eventually be pecked to death, gave up eventually, got nowhere :!:

Eddie M
lol are you thinking about that Resident Evil game where the crows attack you ?,
in silent hill it was pant messing waiting for the radio white noise as hell approached you in the dark school buildings ,lol
that bit was in film as well the white noise an glaxxon (sp?) /air raid warning bell

Moz said:
Eddie M
lol are you thinking about that Resident Evil game where the crows attack you ?,
in silent hill it was pant messing waiting for the radio white noise as hell approached you in the dark school buildings ,lol
that bit was in film as well the white noise an glaxxon (sp?) /air raid warning bell

No deffo silent hill, I finished resident evil. Might give it another go tonight!

Sponsored Links
which part are you stuck at ?

great old games ,the graphics then werent an issue the game content was ,which is lost in games now ...

I have got that new PC game coming tomorrow from Play.com , Oblivion elder scrolls ..I here its quite a good RPG ...?..I enjoyed F.E.A.R. when it came out ...

I havent bothered with xbox 360 , an Im waiting for the Daddy of consoles the PS3

Quite looking forward to Silent Hill actually, I've been playing through SH2 again in preparation.

Getting ready to go play Project Zero with the OH and see if I can get more than 5 minutes in before I turn into a big girl and turn it off.

Moz said:

Err the beginning, I can find the cafe, with the radio, but nothing else, then these bloody birds swoop down and kill me. Got fed up after about 3 days, never tried again.

Moz said:

great old games ,the graphics then werent an issue the game content was ,which is lost in games now ...

I have got that new PC game coming tomorrow from Play.com , Oblivion elder scrolls ..I here its quite a good RPG ...?..I enjoyed F.E.A.R. when it came out ...

I havent bothered with xbox 360 , an Im waiting for the Daddy of consoles the PS3

I've got the game Bethesda made before Oblivion, called Morrowind. It's a bit dated but still amazing at the sheer vastness of the game and amount of custom plug-ins you can make. I'm halfway through replaying it and loving every minute of it :D

More info on Oblivion -

Overview -

http://www.elderscrolls.com/games/oblivion_overview.htm

Oblivion E3 2005 Game Demo Videos (Massive 200Mb download but it's worth it as it mind blowing in what you get to see :eek: )

http://www.fileshack.com/file.x?fid=7913

One thing to note though, to get decent playing in Oblivion you need a pc packing lots of ram, cpu and graphics power :rolleyes:

Moz, let us know how you get on in your quest for justice. That's appalling that they put their prices up for the holidays :evil:

Nothing annoys me more than a cinema full of brats all misbehaving. I remember taking my kids to see Lion King years ago and it was very noisy. My youngest must have only been about 3 or 4 but he waited for a lull in the surrounding noise, stood up and shouted 'Will you all be quiet because I can't hear the film & you're getting on my flaming nerves' :oops:

Suddenly the whole cinema went deathly quiet then you could hear some adult sounding stifled giggles :LOL: and lots of shshh shhhh noises!!!!

Eddie M said:
Moz said:

Err the beginning, I can find the cafe, with the radio, but nothing else, then these b****y birds swoop down and kill me. Got fed up after about 3 days, never tried again.

Isn't the pistol in the cafe?

Just shoot the f*ckers!

Sponsored Links
Back