FSU for Towel Rail position

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

I've just had 1st fix on my bathroom completed by Part P sparky and just want to check one thing.

We have had an electrical towel rail installed, in the bathroom. Part of the towel rail falls in zone 2. The FSU he has prepared has the switch in the bathroom which is outside zone 2, but next to the toilet.

The toilet does not appear on any zoned diagrams I have looked at on the internet so would this be acceptable?

Cheers
Adam

Sponsored Links
The zones are determined by using the bath and shower basins/trays as the reference point, the toilet does not come in to it!
So by what you have posted, seems okay!

so the fact that part of the towel rail falls within zone 2, is a non issue is it?

The element is on the same side as the FSU so again outside zone 2 near to the toilet.
Cheers

Sponsored Links
IP55, so I guess on that basis its fine for zone 2, and the FSU outside zone 2, obviously with the toilet not being part of it.

Cheers

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back