Fuel poverty

David Cameron said that the French and Germans pay twice what we do and the Swedes four times - but I can't find where he got that from.

His lips moved that ought to be a clue has to him not knowing what he was on about.

Sponsored Links
£40 a quarter , £13.33 a month, £3.33 a week, 47p a day give or take a few fractions .............but I cant see how anybody who,s got a tv,fridge freezer,kettle, toaster,iron lights ect can run at 47p a day

It is possible, just don't let the meter reader see the extra wires...
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Having said that I do know of one guy who runs an office who benefits from Economy17 electricity... ;)

£40 a quarter , £13.33 a month, £3.33 a week, 47p a day give or take a few fractions .............but I cant see how anybody who,s got a tv,fridge freezer,kettle, toaster,iron lights ect can run at 47p a day

It is possible, just don't let the meter reader see the extra wires...
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Having said that I do know of one guy who runs an office who benefits from Economy17 electricity... ;)

Oh the old one heh,extra wires ..........so thats what they mean when they say cut down on your bills :D :D :D

They had a pensioner on the TV this morning whining about the cost of heating. He was in his shirtsleeves. FFS - use your brain and put a jumper on - then turn your heating off.

Sponsored Links
They had a pensioner on the TV this morning whining about the cost of heating. He was in his shirtsleeves. FFS - use your brain and put a jumper on - then turn your heating off.

Why should he not be able to sit in his house dressed up as he likes and put the heating on,the likely hood is that he as worked all his blooming life paid his dues and now he is in the twilight years of his life he should be able to enjoy some comforts,but oh no Dave says f*** you sonny Jim my friends in the city and the bankers will enjoy their life at your cost.

Because his grand dad worked much harder and lived in poverty - just like you and I will. It's time to realise that the world you knew has gone - and will never return. We are heading back to where we were before the oil bubble came along and gave us easy lives. We should have eked it out for a thousand years - not a hundred. The parties over, guys. Get used to it.

Does not need to be his grandad who lived in poverty my old man did and we were poor in pocket when I was a kid.So I have lived and spent my way through it,yes spent my way and its the only way anything is done,money,money and more money.

But that money supply is drying up. It was a bubble.

Sponsored Links
Back