Fuhr in Vent 901 KS slide and tilt patio door problems...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
ok guys,
Im wondering if anyone can help me.
Ive finally got around to looking at this problem patio door after 4 years of living in my house...

It does open, and close but takes some major lifting and tweaking to close it (you have to tweak the left side up so its flush at the bottom, and then hoik the RHS up as well. If your lucky and the moon is in the right place, you can then turn the handle and it will close the door, with only one final jiggle to get it to lock home..!!)

To open it you have to almost lift it up and off the flush position at the bottom part of the door,
and once you have pulled the bottom out it slides open now problem...

I have looked at it and cant see any obvious cause? I have tried the adjuster screws to lift the door up on the hinge (in case the locks werent lining up) but it made no odds.
Ive checked and the frame hasnt dropped at the top/

Does anyone have any idea what it may be? Do you heel and toe a patio door like you do a normal upvc door? if so could it have dropped?

It feels to be more like wear on the mechanism or maybe something bust?

All help appreciated!

Sponsored Links
Fuhr in vent :?:

I've heard of of fuhr in-line and infront but 'in vent' is a new one on me, are you sure thats what you mean?

Yes mate.
it reads Fuhr In-Ven with what looks like a big T on the end, or some kind of graphic. then 901ks...

Any ideas anyone?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back