Funny Names

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've just spotted on the t'internet a new list compiled of humours names you just wouldn't inflict on your kids. It goes like this:-

Stan Still, Helen Back, Doug Hole, Terry Bull, Tim Burr, Rose Bush, Pearl Button, Will Power, Barry Cade, Mary Christmas, Chris Cross, Teresa Green, Ray Gunn, Jo King, Sonny Day, Justin Case, Lee King and Max Power.

A total coincidence but we've had a phonecall this morning to inform us that the contractor who has been given one of our jobs is a Mr Chuck Wood!! I also went to school with a Christopher Pratt - whilst his parents couldn't do much about the surname, they really didn't have to add to it by giving him Lyndsey as a middle name??

Anyone know someone with a funny name?

Sponsored Links
we were renovating a chinese restaurant a few years back and the two daughters of the proprietor a mr ho were called hai and hi. i laughed for a week in fact i still laugh about it :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Wilf Hook.

There is a bloke at one of the offices we service called Mr. J. Y. Kelly.

I knew someone called Anita Mott.

Which reminds me of a certain Radio 1 DJ who used to go through US phone books and call people with names like Ginger Bush and Harry Beaver. :eek:

Was sitting in the doctor's surgery when he came out and called for "Violet Pink".

Knew of a Paul Ness (not funny till you think of P. Ness) and a Donald Dick.

My friend worked with a girl who became Karen Motion when she got married.

And a birth in the paper one night - a couple with the surname of Curtain had a baby girl that they called Annette.

And Shona Legg.

And a kid called Pocahontis McGinty (I jest you not)

And if Una Stubbs had ever married Idi Amin, she'd have become Una Amin.

Sponsored Links
Back