Fuse Holder

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Could anyone help me to identify what these fuse holders are please?

One has blown my downstairs lights today and I cannot find a replacement on-line which looks like what I have in my fuse box. I don't think it is the fuse that has blown because if I use the holder for the upstairs lights on the downstairs one it works fine however if I just replace the fuse on the downstairs holder it still doesn't work (hope that makes sense.

Any help anyone could provide would be fantastic.

Cheers
Matt

Sponsored Links
It is unlikely that there is anything wrong with the holder.
Replacing the fuse is all you need to do.

However, if the lights do not work then you must have a fault somewhere.

Thanks for the reply.

Well I first replaced the fuse and tried it and the lights did not work. I then took the fuse and the holder from the upstairs lights and they did work hence why I assumed it was the holder that was at fault.

Sponsored Links
No nothing has cracked off, well not that I can tell the plastic is smooth when you touch it.

Sorted it.

Turns out there is a slight size difference between regular fuses and consumer unit fuses.

Thank you all very much for your time and advice, this forum really is a top notch place.

Cheers all.

Can you show us a picture of the whole fuse box?

If its come out the box im thinking of then its well out dated and has fuses in the neutrals.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back