Future PM material?

No I haven't
Yes, you have.

You are just conveniently denying the implication.

have said that a screaming woman, who shouts "get off me" and "get out of my flat" may be at risk and this should not be ignored
Indeed I agree.
If you think I disagree, uou might wish to point out where.

You have been busy implying that it should be brushed under the carpet, and you omitted these words from your earlier post to minimise the event.
At no time have I implied it should be brushed under the table.

Somebody saying 'get off me' or 'get out of my flat' dont prove domestic violence -it is all about context. The audio sounds like she grabbed his laptop, possibly he grabbed her to get it back.

have also said that people who care about domestic violence are taking this event seriously. Not ignoring it, like you
Yes, but you didnt do so because you are taking it seriously, there was no altruistic intent, you did so for political point scoring

Sponsored Links
There's bound to be tension.......

Boris is punching well above his weight there, she is young and fit.

minimising

It sounds like JohnD mustve been there as he knows more than anybody else, including the police

ignoring the actual event and claiming I said something different

Yeah......it says there was a very angry woman

"I heard a female voice, shouting and screaming, and then I heard things smashing, it sounded like plates or glasses.

"I couldn't hear what she was saying but she sounded really angry.

omitting key parts to give a slanted version

She does say 'did you grab my throat' -but he could well have been defending himself and she doesnt sound particularly bothered by it nor out of breath.

making up an interpretation to brush it aside

still, some candid pictures taken and released to the press

you mean photos taken some time ago, prior to the recent domestic disharmony, which are now publicised to give the impression they have subsequently patched things up?

Sponsored Links
"Mr Johnson told the BBC on Monday that anyone questioning his character was "talking absolute nonsense"."

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Boris Tax cuts would benefit me. Here is the most liked comment on the FT. I agree with it 100%.

"As a beneficiary of this proposed tax cut, I don't want it.

What I want is for primary schools to be open for the full week, rather than closing early due to underfunding. What I want is for the local council to have sufficient funds to stop the flytipping, after cuts meant they raised their prices for trade waste. What I want is the local library not to be facing closure. What I want is, when I saw a car accident and subsequent assault last week, it not to have taken *45 minutes* for the police to turn up.

This is just bad politics. Even many of us that would benefit from the extra cash would much rather the sums were used to stop the stench of decay in our public services."

I give up at the lunacy thats infested the Tory party, it was usually just right of the centre ( a great place to be) but now it's gone full on Loopy Right Republican. Sad.

Blow job apparently enjoys making buses and painting them...

I wonder if he painted that lie on the side of one of them?

trustworthy.jpg

Sponsored Links
Back