Gadgets

DforDave said:
AdamW said:
There is an easier way to use a mobile to get the height of a tall building. Take the mobile to the building caretaker and say "If you tell me the height of this building I will give you this mobile" :!:

An even easier way, would be to use the mobile phone whilst you are sitting somewhere nice and comfortable with suitable refreshment in one's other hand, and telephone the caretaker and ask him!

Sponsored Links
GRC said:
By the way, am I the only one who thinks it a bit incongruous that the TV show "Gadgets gadgets gadgets", currently showing on Bravo, has its stage set decorated principally with a Revox B77 open-reel tape machine, of the type introduced to the UK in 1978......?

Hadn't noticed that, but I had noticed that they are somewhat behind the latest gadgets. I tried watching it last week and they were saying about the "recent" competition to win the JSF contract... Hmmm.

An even easier way, would be to use the mobile phone whilst you are sitting somewhere nice and comfortable with suitable refreshment in one's other hand, and telephone the caretaker and ask him!

Or, you could always get a particularly obnoxious ringtone, perhaps the "Crazy Frog" (don't worry, no-one will be within punching distance of your face). Play it loudly, whilst standing on the roof, listen for the echo, and work out the distance from the speed of sound.

By the way, what is that Crazy Frog all about? And why does it have a willy? I didn't think spawning animals (such as frogs) would have any need of such an appendage.

Has anyone got one of those Robot lawn mowers and are they any good?

Sponsored Links
pipme said:
kendor said:
Has anyone got one of those Robot lawn mowers and are they any good?
Yeah, cr ap ... getting a divorce ;)
now now pip i'm sure your partner is a very nice person, ok cr*p lawn cutter but..... ;)

Never mown a field in her life !! Will walk over frosted grass if I am not watching, with 'sawn off' at the ready !! ;)

Sponsored Links
Back