Galaxy Dimension - No code setting with A key

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

I have a query regarding "No Code" setting of a Galaxy Dimension with multiple groups/keypads.

At the moment I have 3 keypads with associated groups specified.

Keypad 1 has groups 1,2,3
Keypad 2 has group 2
Keypad 3 has group 3

Everything works if I set the alarm using a code. However, I'm trying to simplify the setting of the alarm with a single press of 1 button: A key

The problem is, if I press the A key on Keypad 3, it starts the setting procedure but does it for all zones. It also does not honour the parameters I have set. For example, Exit Time has been set to 10 seconds but when I press the A it just sits there waiting and doesn't actually set the alarm.

How do I get the system to only set the group that has been applied to the keypad when doing a Timed Set without a code?

Thanks very much

Sponsored Links
It's OK guys, I figured it out.

I hadn't removed the B, C and D group parameters for the keypads. Once I removed them it all started to work.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back