Question about Scantronic 9600

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I have a Scantronic 9600 with 3 keypads (all look identical with LCD display and a powe LED and 4 LED's for the group buttons).

Only keypad one illuminates the group button according to what Group is set. The other two keypads (2 & 3) don't but work in all other respects.

As keypad 3 is upstairs it is useful for my wife to maybe notice the red LED lit up indicating that Group B (our night group) is set before she wanders downstairs to be woken quite abrubtly when she triggers the alarm.

Has anyone got any ideas?

Ta.

Sponsored Links
Older system, not sure this can be done as the master RKP is the one I assume indicating.
You could readdress the keypad to 1 and the one by the door to 3. That would probably do the trick.
Either that or if there is a spare pair to the keypad (Could be a 4 core if so no good). You could use an output to power a small LED.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back