Scantronic 9800 - Explanation of Zones A, Part Set B & C

Go to the "pro" Forums please.
See how far you get with us, yes us............some of the ones who assist here.

If you cannot understand the manual you say you have nor the explanations given you need to get someone who can.

We can only try and guide.

:eek:

Ive been nothing more than polite, listened to peoples advice and thanked them on every occassion.....who has decided amongst you "click" that I have not understood explanations or or acted on peoples advice :?:

Jesus..........if this is the nature and attitude on the Forums, i think I will give them a miss in the future..... :!: :!:

Sponsored Links
The way you seem to not understand the programing needed and every time put the wrong attributes in the zones.
But then again all I can do as others is read what you put.

Anyway, thanks for all your comment(s) :D
Even with the Smiley, perhaps I took this bit the wrong way.
Sorry if I did.

General comment.

It does get very frustrating here sometimes, having to write essays because people do not read the answers (correctly?) and then carry on as though we don't know what we are talking about.

Although some here have been in this business many years we work with alarms on a daily basis and always have the users interests in mind, we are not complacent.

The vast majority of questions asked here have been asked in numerous forms over and over.

It's no wonder we seem to get a little frustrated answering the same questions / versions of questions, ad infinitum.

Every forum has a SEARCH facility. The Internet has been searched to find the forum in the first place so why not use its own search to find the answer to the question?

After all, it has been asked SO many times in the past.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back