Galaxy Note 4 battery

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Have just bought a SAMSUNG battery as a back-up for the present installed ANKER battery, it takes ages to charge and never exceeds 89%. Has any-one had similar problems, or am I doing something wrong!

Sponsored Links
I had a note 4. It had the original Samsung battery and I never had any problems with it.
Is it a genuine Anker battery? I ask because I did consider buying a second battery as a backup and noticed that ebay was full of Anker batteries.

Don’t know if this is anything to do with it but I’ve just bought a new iPhone SE. Reading about it, it has an intelligent charging system to protect the battery. It specifically says that "once it has 'learned' your typical use, if you are a relatively light user you will find that the battery will rarely charge to above 80% capacity to preserve the length of life of the battery before replacement is needed". Perhaps your Galaxy is the same?

The Note 4 is from 2014, Mottie. I don't remember it having that feature.

Sponsored Links
I bought the N4 recently, great condition.
The battery with it was ANKER, it's been no problem at all (the original user included two previously installed batts, one an ANKER, the other a Samsung)
I noticed how cheap these Samsung batts were and thought I'd have one handy, it appears to be no good, have sent details to the seller and await his reply!

Some chargers have a puny output, others much bigger. Check the output on the charger.

Anker stuff (IMO) is not bad at all.

Some chargers have a puny output, others much bigger. Check the output on the charger.

Anker stuff (IMO) is not bad at all.

The output of the charger is only part of the story (so I'm told) If you charge a Samsung phone with a Samsung charger it will charge more rapidly, due to some sort of secret Masonic handshake (could be rubbish though, never been sad enough to test it out)

Sponsored Links
Back