Garage alarm help with wiring.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have two problems with a new alarm system, First is with a CQR Bellbox, It's old with no instructions, Siren is not connected to circuit board and no strobe, i need to connect six wires to circuit board and six to a melcom 600 alarm panel, Alarm circuit board has RET-, SW- 4-,3+, +v2,-V1, Any help with this would be great.
Second issue is with a CQR Trapper Intelligent shock Sensor, I have followed instructions but the led has stayed red (Alarm State) can not get it to turn green normal running state. Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Briansmad said:
I have two problems with a new alarm system, First is with a CQR Bellbox, It's old with no instructions, Siren is not connected to circuit board and no strobe, i need to connect six wires to circuit board and six to a melcom 600 alarm panel, Alarm circuit board has RET-, SW- 4-,3+, +v2,-V1, Any help with this would be great.
Second issue is with a CQR Trapper Intelligent shock Sensor, I have followed instructions but the led has stayed red (Alarm State) can not get it to turn green normal running state. Thanks.

You've lost me at the bit about it being a new system then the bit about it being old with no instructions.

If it doesnt have a strobe, and the siren isnt connected to a circuit board, does this mean its really old, like a horn siren in a big plastic box with vents in??

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back