Garage door remote problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I have a Wickes Model 203004 garage door opener that was here when I bought this house in 2000, so quite old.
The problem I have is that the remote control won't open or close the door, I have a push button switch in the garage that opens and closes the door fine.
I have tested the remote unit with a program with Arduino and it sends a code, so I think it's a problem with the receiver in the opener.
I believe it's a rolling code type not dip switches, I have tried the learn sequence
I would like to get a circuit diagram for this unit, does anyone have any information on where to look , or any help please.

Sponsored Links
You should be able to replace the radio trigger, plenty on the market that can even work with your mobile/Alexa etc. They can be wired in to the switch circuit. They use a switch/relay to close the circuit on activation.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back