garage refurb

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
moved into my new house 12 months ago and decided to change a few things. the garage was just to small and impractable. i will also include other things i have done in the house so far. all work is my own work. hard to find time when you work full time. approx cost to do garage was £2500. few little things to finish it like drain pipes and back step.

Before:

Image241.jpg

DSCN8371.jpg

DSCN8380.jpg

After:

160.jpg

DSCN8432.jpg

Bathroom before: total cost £1800 to refurb.

003.jpg

002.jpg

004.jpg

After:

023.jpg

021.jpg

046.jpg

033.jpg

031.jpg

022.jpg

024.jpg

Sponsored Links
not keen on the blue lights.. maybe a warm white one..
blue makes it look kind of cold...

but maybe the picture doesn't do it justice and it's your bathroom so each to their own...

the garage, which side is your house?

I'm guessing to the right otherwise they'd have made it an attatched garage?

yes my house is to the right hand side, front of house faces a road so the garage is round the back.

I like the basin and fitted cabinets, well done.

Where were they purchased?

Sponsored Links
Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
Nice work.
Whats the things on the end of the tiles on the garage called, please.

A lot of work gone into that Bathroom, well done.

Not my cuppa tea in the slightest, it just looks wrong on so many levels, that's down to personal choice though.

What would you suggest Bathstyle?

I think it looks ok.
I am currently looking at options for our bathroom, so i would be keen to see as many options as possible.

Cheers
Huw

I think it looks ok.
I am currently looking at options for our bathroom, so i would be keen to see as many options as possible.

Cheers
Huw

any rough idea what you are looking for in your bathroom, might have some completed job pics or some one else may have some completed work pics.

I think it looks ok.

Cheers
Huw

It's probably the wrong place to discuss your Bathroom, why not post a thread and I will be happy to contribute

A lot of work gone into that Bathroom, well done.

it just looks wrong on so many levels, that's down to personal choice though.

the reason the ceiling is at different levels is because i done about 5 bathroom ceilings in one month and there were some off cuts that were left and were to small for any more ceilings(less than 1.7m) so to utilise the waste instead of just putting them in the skip or bin i made a feature of the ceiling that used the waste off cuts, that design made the best of the scrap available which in turn didnt cost me a penny to do.(apart from the 75mm treated battons that they are sitting on) not bad for nothing though.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back