Garden Pictures

Thank you for that link Adam. I'v e put my two photos on.

Sponsored Links
Autumn in my garden

Autumnleaves001.jpg

nice garden casso!! i love Autumn when all the leaves come of the trees and winter when snow falls on them!!

Sponsored Links
It is a Brazilian hardwood called "Ipe", pronounced "Eepay"
It is actually decking made up into fence panels.

Wow! Amazing gardens you guys have, makes me feel ashamed about the condition of my own. Better start getting mine in shape so I could share it here. :)

Thought I'd try to kick this thread back into life for the new growing season. New house so new garden, currently low maintenance with hard landscaping, lots of gravel and lawn and some interesting shrubs. There's a few Pieris japonica and they look like they're on fire right now:

View media item 61182

That's a very pretty garden! I've just moved house and the garden is a bit of a blank canvas at the moment with large areas of lawn, gravel and decking. There are a few nice shrubs like the pieris around the edges but otherwise it's quite featureless. I'm doing a bit of wait and see this growing season to allow me to get on with the house while getting a feel for the garden.

Gardens are such a long term thing! Ours was very over grown, loads of trees but with no borders. !2 years on, there are alot less trees but the borders are still taking awhile to fill!

Ongoing levelling project:
Before:
Starting the retaining wall (shows the gradient well!):
After 60 tons of earth had been removed:
Next step will be patio on the lower part next to the house, steps between the walls, a new back fence, and then watch the lawn grass grow with a beer in hand!

Halitosis: I am very impressed. Soon you will be enjoying lawn weeds and moss like the rest of us.
For the first time this year, I'm now actually trying to grow something: have been sowing grass seed and every morning I open the curtains in expectation... I guess good gardeners have plenty of patience!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back