Garden Pictures

We are on a bit of a slope so houses drop down in pairs. Is that what you are referring to?

No. This looks like its sagging:

upload_2021-5-5_10-57-55.png

Looks like quite a lot of them are sagging....

Sponsored Links
Yeah, it does look like that. I've looked them up and I think they are called 'Gambrel' or 'Mansard' roofs.

Sponsored Links
Hard to believe 5 years has passed since my garden project (earlier in this thread) so thought I should perhaps add a photo showing how it has matured - though to be honest not by very much! The lawn is nice and lush, though the rockery still looks a little bare in this image. To be fair it is better and has something to offer in each season and I'm not seeking any huge triffids.
5zZ76Hx.jpg

After two years of searching i finally found a competent team to put up a fence at a competitive price an' i'm ded chuffed to bits i am.

IMGP5249.JPG IMGP5329.JPG

So i thought i'd share a before and after image: now all i gotta do is dig-dig-dig and get the garden looking like it belongs again.

The first glimpses of spring are appearing and i thought i'd share this intrepid little cowslip that's found a sheltered spot on the path through the rockery ...

Attachments

• IMGP5332.JPG
    IMGP5332.JPG
    361.3 KB · Views: 142

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back