Garden Project

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm new to the forum, but often go on here to read and search for helpful DIY tips. Having just moved in, I'm currently in the process of renovating the garden and as a newbie DIY'er currently learning from youtube videos, here and the internet. I thought I'd let you view my progress and point improvements and recommendations.
Here's a rough plan and my current progress
nmyczl.jpg

hvs1fp.jpg

14uddaf.jpg

2iloh1y.jpg

jl5tz6.jpg

30t6z53.jpg

[/img]

Sponsored Links
Thank you! My next step is to whack in some 50x50mm wooden posts into the ground and 18mm wooden strips for the edging of the patio, driveway and garden office and pizza oven patio.
Lay some landscaping membrane.
I'm only digging down 100mm for the garden office and pizza oven patio as I can't afford to remove loads of soil.
I'll then fill all these areas with 100mm of MOT type 1 hardcore from those jumbo bags at Wickes and whacker plate them after every 50mm of hardcore.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back