Garden Room advice

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I’m building a garden room, I’ve weighed up the options and I think I’m going to get a flatpack kit as time is an issue. Does anyone have any experience with flatpack kits and can anyone recommend a particular company. It will need to be insulated as well, any opinions and advice would be greatly appreciated.
Jim

Sponsored Links
I'm in the process of building one myself, I was put off flat pack ones due to two neighbours having really poor quality ones.

I have helped do repairs on both and what I would say is chuck away the felt you get with it and get decent felt or even better an EPDM roof.

Have a look at SIPS kits if you want a kit and need to get a jog on. They are foam insulation sandwiched between two OSB boards that you can stand up pretty quick into the shell of a building. I got a quote from a company called simplysips last year but I didn't goahead at the time.

Good luck

There will be a bolt missing and it will hold up the whole build for weeks while one is sent out.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back