Garden shed disaster?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Well I think this project is a disaster before its begun. I brought a second hand garden shed to house my sons rabbits over the winter but unfortunately it was dropped off while we were out. By the time we got back it had been sitting in two hours worth of rain.

The original owner assured me the shed had been treated, but the floors have gotten wet and part of the roof felt was torn so the roof has too.

I've covered this the best I can but with wind and rain all day today it's definitely been exposed again.

Is it possible to rescue this or should I write it off and start again? Hmpf

Sponsored Links
heeelllooo and welcome Newbie79 :D :D :D
it can get wet for several days or even possibly weeks without damage assuming its made from anything other than chipboard or mdf
it is off course better to keep protected as wet swollen timber shrinks as it dried
look for any decayed timber before you try to assemble as now is the time to repair

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back