Garden Workshop (Block and Wood)

OK so just a quick update - not sure if I added a section from when I did the floor but all bar a bit of rendering and extra facia on the rear the workshop is finished and in use :)

Electrics were completed by a local company.

Double Metal Clad Sockets and Trunking:

zXCtufq.jpg

Consumer Unit powered using 6mm armoured cable from the CU in the house:

nq18DqP.jpg

Cabling in through the roof timbers:

M2bl9Ij.jpg

We also ran a 4mm armoured cable under the path into our garage ready for re-wiring:

HofKtNK.jpg

I also added a shelf:

wsFF0VI.jpg

Sponsored Links
Love it! Brilliant job!

How did you sort out the mold? I have a similar problem and just waiting on a response

Sponsored Links
Nice man cave, no wife's or girlfriends allowed!

Andy

Andy - yes no wives!!!

Love it! Brilliant job!

How did you sort out the mold? I have a similar problem and just waiting on a response

Basically, before I put the insulation in and boarded the ceiling I gave it a thorough scrub with some Lemon Floor Wipes :) After scrubbing I let it stand for a few days, no mould so I boarded it up. I think it was just condensation from the cold roof above now its a warm roof and no condensation on the underside of my ceiling.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back