Gardtec Eurosec system - door sensor

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi everyone. We have a Gardtec Eurosec system installed in a flat we rent out, approximately 10 years old, been serviced regularly. The door sensor has developed an intermittent fault, setting off the internal sounder and waking the chap upstairs - and the maintenance company tell me that they are not able to replace it like-for-like as the system nowadays operates on a different frequency, so the sensor available is not compatible. Their suggested solution = new receiver, all new sensors - not something we fancy doing!

Does anyone know if it is possible to source the old type of door sensor? Details off the back of it are: Gardtec Part No: 74005B 868.65 Mhz. And if any important details are missing from this request, please tell me as it is not my area of expertise!

Thanks

Sponsored Links
RWT72I may be the part your looking for, but would need to check its a one way door sensor on the same frequency, although the part number you gave showed up as unavailable and as 433 rather than 868, only place it showed up it was out of stock at security warehouse, who by the way stock what may be the replacement part.

Thanks secureiam. (I'm confused about the 74005B being shown as for 433 mHz as the label on it def. says 866.65) but I'll take a look at security warehouse.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back